By Kin-Fan Au
The first set of chapters start with a quick evaluation of the elemental ideas of knitting, together with the kinds and suitability of yarns for knitting in addition to the houses completed via knitted materials. the second one a part of the booklet examines the main advances in knitting, resembling clever yarn supply structures in weft knitting, knitted cloth composites and advances in round knitting. The concluding component to the e-book offers a variety of case reports the place complicated knitted items are used. subject matters diversity from knitted constructions for moisture administration to weft knitted constructions for sound absorption.
Read Online or Download Advances in Knitting Technology PDF
Similar manufacturing books
Effective administration of product info is key for production corporations during this info age. contemplating the proliferation of product details, tight creation schedules, and severe marketplace pageant, human intelligence by myself can't meet the necessities of effective product improvement.
The absolutely revised 3rd version of this certain and entire assessment of the technology and know-how of the bottled waters includes fresh chapters which handle those new advancements. in addition to an up to date introductory bankruptcy reviewing the marketplace, the measure to which the worldwide legislative and regulatory photograph has replaced is tested, and new and increasingly-used caliber criteria are assessed.
This convenient source defines a good set of layout styles and principles you have to recognize whilst utilizing the commonly used ISA-88 criteria to batch production (called the S88 layout trend) and non-stop and discrete production (called the NS88 layout development for continuous production). the writer, who's the chair of the ISA-SP88 committee, constructed those styles and next ideas whereas utilizing the batch sequence in numerous initiatives.
- Modern textile characterization methods
- EUV Lithography (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM178)
- Sustaining Lean in Healthcare: Developing and Engaging Physician Leadership
- Implementing and Configuring SAP MII
Additional info for Advances in Knitting Technology
2 are as follows: (a) Hook, which draws the yarn, makes the loop and retains the same. The top of the hook is called crown. (b) Slot or saw cut on the stem which receives the latch blade. (c) Cheek or slot walls where the latch is riveted. (d) Rivet which fixes the latch on the slot of the needle stem. (e) Latch which moves around its fulcrum for opening and closing of the hook. (f) Latch has a spoon or cup at the end which imparts better closing of the hook. (g) Stem – the main body of the needle.
S. Raz, Verlag Melliand Textilberichte GmbH, Heidelberg Warp Knitting Technology, D. F. , 1970 Wellington Sears Handbook of Industrial Textiles, S. Adanur, Technomic Publishing Co. , Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA 3 Weft knitting elements and loop formation Abstract: This chapter deals with the important knitting elements. As needles are the main loop forming element, different types of needles have been discussed in detail. The function of sinker and cam system which are also essential in loop formation has been focused.
21. Fundamentals and advances in knitting technology Weft knitting Warp knitting Weft insertion during loop formation is not possible for producing highly dimensional stable technical textiles Tailoring is difficult Machines as well as the fabrics produced are comparatively cheaper Weft insertion during loop formation is possible for producing highly dimensional stable technical textiles Tailoring is not difficult Machines as well as the fabrics produced are comparatively costlier Bibliography 10:50:57 AM The author has consulted in general and taken help of the following books for preparing the text and necessary diagrams in addition to the Journals referred in different chapters to make his dream successful for the greater interest of the student community in the field of textile technology and many others who find interest to read this book.
Advances in Knitting Technology by Kin-Fan Au